Free Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose 2022
Moose Math engages children in a mathematical journey and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and extra. While gambling 5 multi-stage activities inside the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost amp; Found, youngsters can earn rewards to assist build their personal city and enhance buildings. Moose Math introduces a brand new whimsical organization of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who assist with learning math abilties. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card segment wherein mother and father and teachers can display development and locate additional ability-constructing activities. AGES: three-7.
Moose Math functions five engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while training counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by means of counting the quantity of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting issues to get BINGO
four) LOST amp; FOUND: Learn and sort via shapes and shades
five) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny locate his way domestic by using fixing variety styles and joining the dots
Kids will research the subsequent math abilities based totally on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the relationship between numbers and portions
– Solve word problems and algebraic wondering
– Practice variety sample popularity
– Count by means of 1’s, 2’s, five’s and 10’s
– Master counting to one hundred
ADDITION amp; SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract through 1’s, 2’s, five’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to 20
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, cube and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade stages
– Learn to identify and understand shapes
– Understand and examine lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card segment in which mother and father and instructors can display development and find out about new ability-constructing sports.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed at the side of Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and previous NYC public college trainer (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A totally-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-triumphing author of instructional mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the corporation has created 21 pinnacle-promoting titles and has acquired 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” on the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a challenge to offer a free, world-elegance education for each person, everywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now a part of the Khan Academy circle of relatives.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose Apk Full
We rely on our network of volunteers and donors. Get concerned these days at www.Duckduckmoose.Com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to study and exercise all styles of subjects for standard college through university and beyond.
We’d like to pay attention from you! Visit us at www.Duckduckmoose.Com or drop us a line at guide@duckduckmoose.Com.